The energy usage of commercial buildings has an enormous impact on our world today. Environmental issues, the escalating cost of energy, increased economic challenges, and social responsibility are all at the forefront of public and private policy initiatives. Because of this, commercial buildings are currently a primary target for energy consumption-saving initiatives, and this will only increase over time.
Energy represents 30% of the typical building's costs and is a property's single largest operating expense.
30% of the energy consumed in buildings is used inefficiently or unnecessarily.
- Environmental Protection Agency
Specializing in smart energy and building solutions, Linc Service contractors can put their years of technical expertise to work designing and implementing a custom solution to reduce your energy consumption and increase the efficiency of your buildings.
Contact your local Linc Service contractor to:
- Reduce Owning and Operating Costs
- Manage Capital Expenditures
- Increase Energy Efficiency & Conservation
- Enable Access to Energy-Related Rebates and Incentives
- Decrease the Impact of Continuing Energy Price Increases and Volatility
- Increase Your Asset Value
- Promote Healthier, More Productive Employees
- Decrease Your Carbon Footprint
- Increase Environmental and Social Responsibility
Linc Service contractors' proven solutions work to make buildings efficient, sustainable, comfortable and economical by maximizing the performance of your facilities' infrastructure, systems, and equipment. Through our customized, systematic approach to your energy efficiency needs, no matter what your sustainable goals may be Linc Service contractors will help you achieve them.