A Linc Service Contractor Since: 2016
Founders Albert and Richard Kleeberg set forth to provide the utmost precision and quality of metal work fabrication in the Northeast. Kleeberg Sheet Metal first opened its shop doors in 1958 out of a two-car garage in Chicopee, Mass.
With its continued success, Kleeberg quickly outgrew the small shop.
Over the next decade the company grew exponentially by performing the metal work on four skyscrapers that make up the City of Springfield skyline. In order to accommodate large industrial projects, Kleeberg relocated to South Hadley, Mass., and finally to Ludlow, Mass., in 1989.
The facility has since been renovated six times to a 100,000 square foot facility.
With the addition of Kleeberg Mechanical Services in 1999, Kleeberg expanded its range of solutions to better provide customer service and support.
From past to present, Kleeberg continues to invest in leading edge technology, production practices, and customer service.